[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Table at IMC Open House this Saturday

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:50:07 CST 2010

Hi Makers,

The IMC is holding an open house event this Saturday from 11 am to 2
pm. All IMC working groups can setup tables to grab interested
passersby. We should probably take advantage of this opportunity.

I'm going to be there the whole time, but I'd love to have some
company. I'll probably be doing a Help Desk table, too. If it's just
me, I'll probably set up one table.

In any case, we should probably have some literature... just a half
sheet flyer explaining what we're about, where we are and when we
meet. Can anyone whip this up?

See people tonight and/or Saturday!

Brian

believed to be clean.