[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Table at IMC Open House this Saturday

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:45:56 CST 2010

How many Blinky kits does Jonathan have on-hand?
How much does one Blinky kit cost to make?  (+printing instructions)
Can we "give away" Blinky kits in return for a minimum donation to the
IMC to cover Jonathan's cost and bolster the Makerspace?

Does the Blinky board have a Makerspace-Mu logo on it?   A Jonathan
Manton logo on it?
How about a Blinky board in a business-card format with a couple of flat
watch batteries mounted on the back of it?

-Stewart

Stewart Dickson wrote:
> I will be there early to check out the Zoetropes, make sure the motor
> mounts are well oiled
> (the usual reason that they won't start).
>
> Do you have any idea where the Makerspace table will be located?
>
> What time will the Makerspace be open Saturday morning?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Stewart
>

> Brian Duggan wrote:
>> Hi Makers,
>>
>> The IMC is holding an open house event this Saturday from 11 am to 2
>> pm. All IMC working groups can setup tables to grab interested
>> passersby. We should probably take advantage of this opportunity.
>>
>> I'm going to be there the whole time, but I'd love to have some
>> company. I'll probably be doing a Help Desk table, too. If it's just
>> me, I'll probably set up one table.
>>
>> In any case, we should probably have some literature... just a half
>> sheet flyer explaining what we're about, where we are and when we
>> meet. Can anyone whip this up?
>>
>> See people tonight and/or Saturday!
>>
>> Brian

believed to be clean.