[Imc-makerspace] Build Stuff Day 3: Finish Them!

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:33:00 CDT 2010

We have knowledge. We have the technology. We have the supplies..
well.. we can certainly make do. Let's finish more of these power
supplies.

Chuck, did you order more binding posts? Did those come in? Otherwise,
can someone swing by the UI store and see what they've got? If no, we
do have the white plastic peg arrays that will work fine, but don't
look as pretty.

Tomorrow between 7 and whenever we get done. Hope to see you there!

Brian

believed to be clean.