[Imc-makerspace] We're on the List of Hacker Spaces! - HackerspaceWiki

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Mar 23 22:14:34 CDT 2010

Brian Sheppard wrote:
> I dont see it
<ctrl>-f (find in page) [illinois]  -> 3 matches (was 2)
They're not sequential.
It's between Hak-IT, Florida and BlogHouse, Colorado.

-Stewart

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Stewart Dickson
> <MathArt at emsh.calarts.edu <mailto:MathArt at emsh.calarts.edu>> wrote:
>
>     http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces
>
>     --
>     This message has been scanned for viruses and
>     dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
>     believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.