[Imc-makerspace] Fundraising Party Meeting Notes

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon May 10 03:02:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Here's the notes from our fundraising party meeting. I'm gonna try to
make a short to-do list of things that we should get started on
immediately. Let everyone know what you can/will take care of or what
you have taken care of.

1. Write invitation

2. Make flyer for the party

3. Start calling the companies on the list in the notes

4. Anything else you want to take care of to make the party totally
rad is greatly appreciated. Lots of ideas in the notes.

Sorry for the late start. I'm writing up some invitation text right
now. I'll send it soon.

Thanks!
Brian

--