[Imc-makerspace] Fundraising Party Meeting Notes

Wayne Byarlay wabyarlay at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:37:34 CDT 2010

awesome; I'm going to work on the flyer / invitation thingy today. (That's
what I'm supposed to be doing, right?) This weekend it would've been done,
but... I ended up being the victim of a surprise party and about 10 people
came in from out of town and stayed over saturday night. Luckily I've got
today off.

WAB

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Brian Duggan <bcdugga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here's the notes from our fundraising party meeting. I'm gonna try to
> make a short to-do list of things that we should get started on
> immediately. Let everyone know what you can/will take care of or what
> you have taken care of.
>
> 1. Write invitation
>
> 2. Make flyer for the party
>
> 3. Start calling the companies on the list in the notes
>
> 4. Anything else you want to take care of to make the party totally
> rad is greatly appreciated. Lots of ideas in the notes.
>
> Sorry for the late start. I'm writing up some invitation text right
> now. I'll send it soon.
>
> Thanks!
> Brian
>
> --