[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Fundraising Party

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Sun May 23 08:34:03 CDT 2010

On: 5/6, 5/12/10
I sent preliminary announcements to:
mmerli at news-gazette.com    Melissa Merli
cduffy at area4.k12.il.us     Area-IV Learning Technology Center, 200 S.
Fredrick St.,  Suite 202  Rantoul, IL 61866
                                             P: 217-893-1431     F:
217-892-4637
info at areawidetech.com   Area-wide Technolgies,
                                             P.O. Box 7050,  2110
Clearlake Blvd, Suite 203, Champaign, Illinois 61822
                                             PH: 217.359.8041   FX:
217.359.8113
cooke at cooketech.net       Cooke Technologies
loelco at prairieinet.net       Loda Electronics

The Makerspace event is posted on the Urbana Business Association's
calendar:
http://cgi.webeasel.net/webeasel/cgi-bin/calendar.cgi?calendarID=4

Is somebody going to hit 40 North and Smile Politely?

-Stewart

On 5/22/10 8:41 PM, Brian Duggan wrote:

believed to be clean.