[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Would you Like to Join a league of Hackerspaces to race power wheels at Maker Faire: Detroit?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Thu May 20 08:58:27 CDT 2010

Oh, yes.  This would be awesome.   Can we do it in two months?
It would certainly be worth mentioning at the Fundraising Party.
To get anything out of it will require a budget to mention also.
Can it be done in two weeks?

-Stewart

On 5/20/10 7:48 AM, Brian Sheppard wrote:
> What do you folks think?
>
> I like it.
>
> -Brian Sheppard

believed to be clean.