[Imc-makerspace] remaining stuff in old makerspace room

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:39:12 CDT 2011

Hey all,
At the IMC steering meeting last thursday, there was consensus to turn
the old makerspace room into a common meeting room. Thus the reason
for my email- we are being asked to move any remaining stuff from the
old room (#16 I think) as soon as possible. There's not a lot left I'm
guessing, so maybe we can organize a time when folks can be there to
help out. I'm free later today and potentially tomorrow night.

Chris