[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: I'm an RSO Agent -- Yippee!

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Sun Apr 10 13:05:03 CDT 2011

Makerspace,

Mike can help us get the $250 through the RSO.

As an RSO agent, if he can sign the paperwork, great. If not, he'll
help with ensuing we get the cooperation we need.

It's just up to us to manage the necessary paperwork and get it to the
right people in the right order for the right signatures. Will that
work?

Isak