[Imc-makerspace] Bigger than I thought.

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:17:54 CDT 2011

I had the Idea that this re-waxing the main space floor would be a cake.
It's not. Not at all. It is going to be long, back breaking, boring and any
other negative statements I could make about this.

I am going to One:

Need more hands than just myself and a township volunteer.

Two:

There are a lot of things that will need moving out the way so I can make
sure that the entire floor gets touch.

Third:

Debating on whether the floor needs a stripping first then wax or just deep
clean and then re- wax the floors. If I strip, this might need two days too
do. But the floors would look really nice. Or just slap on another coat of
wax on top of the one that is starting to chip. This will only be a days
work. either way I would like to know if anyone would be willing to help.

The date to do this(15th of may) is still ago. But if the stripping becomes
part of the *equation*, This whole floor thing might need to wait until
summer. Unless of course I can get a bunch of help.

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com