[Imc-makerspace] Bigger than I thought.

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:00:23 CDT 2011

So, I have just found out that Maker space is having there event on the 15th
of May. surprising that even though I sent this to every list possible, I
failed to be inform about this. Technology is not all that great. What
happen to when we had to actually talk to each other face to face. For that
matter what if satellites fell out the sky. I think the world would go
bonkers if cell phones were no more. The world would scream out so loud that
2012 the movie would come true. lol. Seriously though, um, I am going to
just hold out on this floor thing till summer. then there won't be so much
going on at the IMC.

Thanks

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com