[Imc-makerspace] [IMC] Bigger than I thought.

Ed Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Mon Apr 11 12:13:58 CDT 2011

The Maker Faire is April 15th not May 15th. I'm not aware of anything they are
doing on May 15th.

Ed

________________________________
From: leon mcgee <leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com>
To: bike project <thebikeproject at gmail.com>;
bookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net; imc-bookkeeper
<Imc-bookkeeper at lists.chambana.net>; imc-bookkeeper at ucimc.org;
imc-costumecloset at lists.chambana.net; imc-makerspace at lists.chambana.net;
imc at ucimc.org; imcamericorps <Imcamericorps at lists.chambana.net>; Tenant list
<imc-tenants at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 11:00:23 AM
Subject: Re: [IMC] Bigger than I thought.

So, I have just found out that Maker space is having there event on the 15th of
May. surprising that even though I sent this to every list possible, I failed to
be inform about this. Technology is not all that great. What happen to when we
had to actually talk to each other face to face. For that matter what if
satellites fell out the sky. I think the world would go bonkers if cell phones
were no more. The world would scream out so loud that 2012 the movie would come
true. lol. Seriously though, um, I am going to just hold out on this floor thing
till summer. then there won't be so much going on at the IMC.

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:17 AM, leon mcgee <leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com>
wrote:

I had the Idea that this re-waxing the main space floor would be a cake. It's
not. Not at all. It is going to be long, back breaking, boring and any other
negative statements I could make about this.

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com