[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Aug 2 03:43:39 CDT 2011

The very best hand-made rubber stamps are carved from those big, pink
erasers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/textimagepoetry/249267990
http://www.flickr.com/photos/textimagepoetry/249267969
http://iuoma-network.ning.com/profile/vittorebaroni