[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 18:40:10 CDT 2011

Hi folks-

I didn't realize that both Maggie and Chris will be out of town, so the blockprint workshop might not happen. If you were planning to come, please RSVP to me and I'll see if there's enough people to make it happen.

-elizaBeth

learn about my latest initiative:
Celebrate U-C People's History Poster Project
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation