[Imc-makerspace] Discussion of online course offerings

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:51:36 CDT 2011

Charles,

Thanks for writing and expressing your interest. What you've described is
certainly possible and highly desirable. It certainly would be an extension
of our skillshare concept and the classes could be offered either online or
in-person. In either case the IMC and in particular the makerspace group
would be a perfect place to provide this community service. We have hosting
infrastructure available and could discuss how it might happen.

The best thing might be to come to an upcoming open hours to talk more.

Here's a link to our calendar.  http://www.makerspaceu.org/?q=node/4

Hope to see you soon.

Best, Chris Ritzo