[Imc-makerspace] Speaking of hosting

Jeremy Jones jeremyj at letifer.org
Tue Aug 9 17:02:46 CDT 2011

Which reminds me....

I haven't gotten an update in a while.  What's the status of the new makerspace server.  Brian and I installed it a while back, but there was some network oddities that we couldn't figure out at the time.

It'd be nice to be able to start using it, and something like these online courses would be a perfect fit.

-jmj