[Imc-makerspace] We invite your maker/hackerspace to signup for the first online community for Makers!

Graham graham at pypline.com
Wed Aug 17 14:42:53 CDT 2011

Hey there,

PYPline would like to welcome your Makerspace/ Hackerspace to sign up
for the BETA of PYPline: The Online Community for Makers! PYPline will
be launching mid September at the New York Maker Faire! We hope you
signup ahead of time and share us with your community!

BETA Signup Here: http://www.pypline.com
<http://www.pypline.com/splash.php?utm_source=usgenpophackerspaces&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=Pre-Release1>

Twitter: @PYPline

Thanks,
The PYPline Team
Don't forget to forward us to other makers and communities you know! By
signing up for BETA, you'll get a couple of brief updates over the next
month...and who knows...we may even let some BETA users on a little
before our official launch ;)
© 2011 PYPline LLC, a subsidiary of Roaring Mouse Innovations LLC, 3201
Stellhorn Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815