[Imc-makerspace] so this new 100 foot radio tower // Wiki

makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
Sun Feb 27 23:00:17 CST 2011

> someone else mentioned needing a wiki- I'd suggest that this group
> could totally use the ucimc wiki and collaborate with the IMC tech
> group where we already have some documentation on wireless stuff.

Great!

It looks like the Makerspace does not have its own "Web" on the wiki.

Under the Tech Web, there is a list of projects, including CUWiN.  The
Workshops project is the only one with a page.

Would it be proper to create a Makerspace page linked from the Tech
"Web," and put our notes on vision there?

--
Derek