[Imc-makerspace] Business Meeting tonight @ 7pm

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:13:09 CST 2011

persistent question on my mind, which I don't know how relevant to
makerspace business:

Midwest Maker Faire this April?

"Just" an idea, or something that is being acted upon?  If so...who?

OddMusic wants to host a microtonal design (DIY music) convergence in late
April, and would want to do that in conjunction with a general maker thing
at the IMC, if such a thing wanted to happen.  If not, we'll do our own
thing, this time.

Thanks!
Jacob
http://oddmusicuc.wordpress.com/