[Imc-makerspace] Business Meeting tonight @ 7pm

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:33:50 CST 2011

Hi Jacob,

Sarah Dolinar and I are working on putting together the Midwest Mini
Maker Faire on April 16. If you'd like to help organize, let's schedule
a meeting all of us. Sarah and I typically meet on Monday nights around 6pm.

If anyone else is interested in helping organize the Mini Maker Faire,
just let me know.

I'll also have a financial report at tonight's meeting.

I've got some agenda items I'd like to put on the table:

1. Current space
2. Current lease
3. Future space
4. Partnerships
5. Funding

A lot happened in December and I didn't keep everybody up to date.
Hopefully I can fill everybody in tonight.

Thanks!
Brian

On 1/5/11 4:13 PM, Jacob Barton wrote:
> persistent question on my mind, which I don't know how relevant to
> makerspace business:
>
> Midwest Maker Faire this April?
>
> "Just" an idea, or something that is being acted upon?  If so...who?
>
> OddMusic wants to host a microtonal design (DIY music) convergence in
> late April, and would want to do that in conjunction with a general
> maker thing at the IMC, if such a thing wanted to happen.  If not, we'll
> do our own thing, this time.
>
> Thanks!
> Jacob
> http://oddmusicuc.wordpress.com/
>
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Gergana Slavova <gslavova at aim.com
> <mailto:gslavova at aim.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi everyone,
>
>     Don't forget about the monthly business meeting tonight.  We need to
>     discuss our options for a new space, and maybe get a tour of the new
>     room.  Probably also discuss some financial issues.
>
>     Brian, could you bring the report you have with you?
>
>     Also, we need to decide on a weekend in Jan to do some clean-up.
>
>     Hope to see everyone there!
>
>     ~Gergana

> --
> http://jacobbarton.net/