[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace?

R4m53y- xaero_kcg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 23:50:14 CST 2011

Hello,

My name is Ramsey Gill and I am relatively new to the area. I recently found out about this organization at Parkland College during a volunteer fair. I am interested in helping out where I can. I have 7 years experience in IT and computer support. I have a healthy background in electronics and some some radio hardware. Your websites calendar does not list the Maker Space on Wednesday nights like the brochure I received does.

http://www.ucimc.org/calendar

http://makerspaceurbana.org/ was down the other night ~1/24/2011 but it seems to be back up as i just check it again now.

I am wondering if you are still meeting up?

if i don't hear back from you I will just show up at 7...I am told you are also the guy to talk to about helping with Computer Help Desk? I would like to help were I can. What should I bring?

hopefully i will see you tomorrow. Whoever you are.

Thanks!

Ramsey.