[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:48:11 CST 2011

Hello, Ramsey,

Pleased to meet you!

As far as I know, the Computer Help Desk should be running tomorrow
(Thursday) 7-9.
The Makerspace will probably be open then as well.

Cheers,

-Stewart, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
http://www.ifp.uiuc.edu/~sdickson
http://emsh.calarts.edu/~mathart/MathArt_siteMap.html