[Imc-makerspace] UC-IMC Handbook

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Jul 11 10:43:27 CDT 2011

Hi everyone:

My intern Ashley is working on the new UC-IMC handbook -- it hasn't been
updated since 2004 -- and needs to know if your working group has any
suggested changes, e.g. contact information, group description. The handbook
is attached. You can email her at dunn3 at illinois.edu. Thanks for your time!

Best,
Austin

Hello,