[Imc-makerspace] IMC Keys

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:50:28 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Please excuse me if you get this email more than once.

            A while ago, I had create a spreadsheet to have all of you to
record all the IMC keys that you may possess. Reason for this spreadsheet is
because  the IMC in the past was not really able to keep track of keys given
to working groups, IMC members, tenants, and volunteers. We have recently
got a grip of this unorganized system, but this has only been affective with
recent persons who have gotten keys. Those who have been here for a while,
or does not associate with the IMC anymore, may have not been properly
recorded in the past.

      I am requesting that all of IMC users to please fill out the key
spreadsheet so that we can update are records of who has what keys. This
would include every kind of key that has any affiliation with the IMC.
Those who may still have keys that are not using the IMC, would you please
return them.

The link to the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asmaf7jcTtZrdE02cnREblpGRmJmd1E3Si1BRlc5Z0E&hl=en_US&authkey=CPGAwaMD
Just copy and paste the link into to your web browser.

Thank you all

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee