[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [hackerspaces] booths at maker faires?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Mar 22 05:34:42 CDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[hackerspaces] booths at maker faires?
Date: 	Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:55:57 -0800
From: 	Willow Bloo <willow.bl00 at gmail.com>
To: 	discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org

Hi all,

I'm putting together a maker/hacker space area for Maker Faires. Who is
going, and who might be interested in hanging out with other spaces?
MAKE is on board for this, and we'll likely also have panels on
sustainable spaces and/or education in spaces.

If you're into it, please respond with your space name, which faire(s)
(May 21 22 in San Mateo, July 30 31 in Detroit, and Sept 17 18 in NYC),
what project(s) you might bring to showcase, and if you want to teach
anything.

Cheers!

Willow Brugh // willowbl00

director : http://jigsawrenaissance.org