[Imc-makerspace] Mini Maker Fair volunteers needed!

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:56:40 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

If you've been hearing about the UC Mini Maker Faire happening at the
IMC on April 16, that's because it will only be the most awesome day of
DIY tech and crafting fun this town has seen.

Some of you have asked how you can get involved. Now you can help us out
a great deal very easily. We need a few good volunteers for the following:

    * Friday, April 15, 7 - 9pm -- setting up tables and signage
    * Saturday, April 16, 7 - 10am -- finishing set-up, welcoming Makers
and helping them set-up
    * Saturday, April 16, 10am - 3pm -- ENTRANCE ATTENDANTS! Help take
money, stamp hands, and watch for stragglers; DOOR GUARDS for back and
side entrances; These should be assigned in 2-hour segments.
    * Saturday, April 16, 3 - 5pm -- clean-up, help Makers break down,
and reset IMC space.

Of course, volunteers will get into the Faire for free ;)

Let me know what hours work for you and I'll sign you up.

Thanks for supporting your local tech and crafting community!

Brian

--
Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer