[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Meeting?

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:16:50 CDT 2011

It looks like Saturday, May 14 from from 6pm to 8pm is open for the
highest number of us. I propose that we meet in the Makerspace around 6
on that day.

I like business meetings that are under an hour, but meeting at 6 will
give us a little more time to discuss things if we need it. Besides,
it's a Makerspace meeting. It'll be fun!

The only person that is interested that can't make it is Jeremy. Jeremy,
do you think you can finagle your schedule to meet for some of that time?

Finally, so we have a good idea what we're going to talk about on the
14th, let's hash out a brief agenda and start some initial discussion on
the list. The theme is "organization". Go!

Brian

--
Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer