[Imc-makerspace] keys

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Mon May 23 11:49:43 CDT 2011

Hi all,

During the drive home last night I realized that there was one ambiguity
that should be clarified:

==> People who had keys to the previous space under an existing keyholder
contract.
              A new contract is not required. Nor is an additional $20.
              The price for cutting the keys probably will be.
              On the original contracts, the old key needs to be turned in;
                 it can then be removed from the existing contract and the
                 the new key added to the contract.

==> Everyone else, as explained.
              A new keyholder contract.
              A $20 key deposit.
              The price of cutting the keys.

I've asked Leon to find out exactly what the price will be for cutting the
keys.

He will need to know how many keys to make.

I've not been involved in a key swap before, and just wasn't thinking about
the difference. I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks,

Isak