[Imc-makerspace] keys

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:32:25 CDT 2011

Isak,
There were nine keyholder contracts completed, so nine keys.

All,
If you completed a keyholder contract Sunday night and had a key to the
previous space, please reply. I'll track who has responded along with the
contracts.

Finally, we'll need to arrange a time for old space keyholders to turn in
their old key and new space key requestors to turn in their $20 deposit.
I'll be at open hours tonight for a little bit. I'll arrange something
tonight so folks can just drop off their deposit inside something secure in
the Makerspace and email again to let folks know what that is.

Chris

BTW- how f*ing awesome is Makerspace?