[Imc-makerspace] reporting back on makerspace financials

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:25:37 CDT 2011

Hey folks.
One of my tasks from our last meeting was to get the current financials. The
good news is that IMC's new bookkeeper is awesome and got a report back to
me the same day I requested it.

The better news is that we're solidly in the black and totally kick ass.
Once the wiki is back up I'll be posting the financial doc there in a
members only page, unless folks have objection.

As for membership, we need to just make a list of people, they'll check it
against our key contracts and if folks have paid membership prior to that we
can work out the details.

In other news, I obtained a powered subwoofer and stereo receiver for our
first movie night and will probably hook it up this weekend.

-Chris