[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [freeside] Hackintosh Build

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:04:27 UTC 2012

This is so cool!   Another argument against the WIntelist religion.   I had
an Hp notebook computer booting OpenDarwin (MacOS-X 10.2) circa 2006.   So
cool to see the Apple logo come up on it.
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/search/label/CustoMac
CPU:  $134.99
Alternate Motherboard (PCI-X/SATA): $79.99
8GB RAM:  $48.99
60 GB SATA SSD: $109.99
Graphics Card: *$73.22*
*Case + Power Supply: *$39.99