[Imc-makerspace] April Member Meeting [Agenda]

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:27:37 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

It's our monthly meeting this Sunday at 6pm.  Here is what I have so far on
the agenda:

- Opens
- Membership/financial status update
- Advertising
     *) Need to put open hours, events on local calendars: the217.com,
News-Gazette, others?
- Potential workshops: consider doing 1 workshop / month starting in May to
continue over the summer
     *) Collaboration with Urbana library: any update?
     *) Do a series of soldering workshops (e.g. Soldering 101, 102, etc)
increasing in difficulty;
        For example: start with making the robot pins, then a
MintyBoost<http://www.adafruit.com/products/14>,
then TV-b-gone <https://www.adafruit.com/products/73>
     *) Sawing workshop: need to discuss this with Rose who's starting a
sawing club @ the IMC
- Other events:
     *) Movie night: maybe Sunday, May 13th?

If you think of anything else, bring yourself over to the maker space (room
#16) on Sunday.

Peace out,
~Gergana