[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Mini Makers Fair

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:58:28 CST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arnita Walker <awalker at normal.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Mini Makers Fair
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

Children’s Discovery Museum****

101 E Beaufort St****

Normal, IL 61761****

February 8, 2012****

** **

Attention: MakerSpace-Urbana****

** **

Hello from the Children’s Discovery Museum in Normal, IL,****

** **

The Education Department here  at the museum is working on putting together
a Camp for the children centered around the idea of creating, inventing and
exploring how to make various things. We would like to know if any of your
participants in your last Mini Maker Fair or those in your up and coming
Mini Maker Fair would be willing to come and share with the children what
it is they have put together or are putting together for the Fair. ****

** **

Our Creating, Inventing and Exploring Camp will take place February 20th.
We would greatly appreciate if someone would be willing to come and put on
a show for the children. Please  feel free to email back at
awalker at noraml.org. Thank you so much for you time.****

** **

** **

Sincerely, ****