[Imc-makerspace] Mitch Altman Visit in Feb/March?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:11:08 CST 2012

Hi, Mitch and List,

Do you need a ride from your point of arrival on Wednesday night, 22-Feb?
When Koen Martens (and mate from Seattle) did the GMC US Hippie Hacker
Tour of 2010,
they stayed at my house for an overnight.   Ask Koen how it was and
decide if you
want take us up on a similar invitation.   :)

Chris being on-hand for TechKnowLedge Thursday, Mar 1, 8-9 AM is totally
excellent!

I'm going to do a open-hours at the MakerSpace within the next week to
tin the soldering
irons, take inventory, find a plastic bin for transporting.   I think
we'll need more solder and a couple more pairs of wire cutters.

I think that Mitch is booked evenings from Sunday, Feb 26 through
Thursday, March 1,
so an evening will need to be outside of that date range.

Looking forward to your visit, Mitch!

Cheers,

-Stewart