[Imc-makerspace] Mitch Altman Visit in Feb/March?

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Wed Feb 15 15:28:12 CST 2012

Yay -- if you can have soldering irons and wire cutters (etc) ready,
then we are all set for the workshop on 3-March!

And I'm ready for TechKnowledge on 1-March (though 8am is *not* my usual
time of day)!

If gmc survived staying with you, then I'm sure I can too.  (Hi gmc!
Cool that you've visited my old home town.  :)

I am booked nights from 26-Feb through 2-March, for Unit One.  But am
open for giving a talk any day or night after that.  And if I can stay
at your place, Stewart, then I can stay till the date we choose.  What
day is cool?  And what should I talk about?  Hackerspaces?  How to run
your own small business?  How to manufacture your project (and make a
living doing what you love)?  TV-B-Gone and media literacy?  Brain
Machine?  Fuck the dominant paradigm (and create supportive community)?
How I went from a depressed blob of a kid to a jet-setting crazy-haired
inventor who loves my life?  Something else (I take requests)?

Also, is it still OK if I borrow soldering irons and stands for teaching
at Unit One?

Mitch.