[Imc-makerspace] Mitch Altman Visit in Feb/March?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Sat Feb 18 18:25:20 CST 2012

Hello, Serge,

Did you say "RF"??!!    RF is like the birth of all geekiness -- guys
with HAM towers next to their houses.   And the RF über-geeks built
their own transceivers -- like my grandfather did in 1911.
Do you happen to have any contacts with the local Champaign-area or
University HAM radio clubs?   I have sent them periodic e-mails, but so
far no response.  It would be cool if they
could make it to the Mini Maker Faire Saturday, April 14th.

Speaking of RF, the Mesh Wifi Reading Group is on hiatus until the
summer, but maybe you'd like
to join in when it starts back up.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Cheers,

-Stewart, Host "TechKnowLedge", Thursdays from 8 to 9 am on WRFU-LP FM
104.5 Urbana
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/10/vedic_math_machines_and_3d_zoetrope.html
http://boingboing.net/2011/06/17/jeff-bezos-co-to-bui.html
http://longnow.org/clock/prototype1