[Imc-makerspace] Mitch Altman Visit in Feb/March?

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:41:31 CST 2012

Serge,
Following on your work with K-12 outreach, MakerspaceU has put together one
teen/kid focused event at the Urbana Free Library on 3/7 for their teen
tech week
http://tufl.info/teen/pdf/teen_tech_wk_events_poster_letter.pdf)

Joel Spencer is my contact there and Urbana Free Library has sent flyers to
the Urbana schools.

I'd definitely be up for coming to an event at ECE on behalf of
MakerspaceU! I'm sure others would too.

Thanks for reaching out!
Chris