[Imc-makerspace] Grassroots Radio Conference July 26-29

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:36:21 UTC 2012

Hey Makers,
Sending out a promo for the upcoming Grassroots Radio Conference-
http://grassrootsradioconference.org

There are a bunch of great sessions, including some being offered in our
space! Makerspace Urbana is a sponsor (providing some local support)

Check out the sessions & register to come, or better yet volunteer some
time either during the conference- or before - we should probably spruce up
the place a little :)

I've put the sessions taking place in the Makerspace on our google calendar.

Hope some of you will make it!

Chris