[Imc-makerspace] IMC-Tech Meetup Fri, 7/27 Notes

David Roknich david at nowaitweb.com
Mon Jul 30 19:10:30 UTC 2012

Stewart,

I was concerned about the speed of the video documentation for the
conference, not my own audio. I did use the machine in question for audio a
couple of weeks ago, and that's how I know that's it's fast for the task.

Sorry I interrupted. I made the wrong assumption of why people were there
in the Makerspace when I popped in.

the real issue was NOT my audio, but the possible use of that machine for
the documentation of the conference session - which was going very slowly -
but with very high quality. I wish I had the time to set tehm up with a
linux way of doing it on the machine I was using for burning CDs in the
public lab - there is no machine up there capable of writing a CD or DVD.