[Imc-makerspace] Make-ation 2012 Flyer (for immediate release)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:43:29 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

With a lot of people's help we put together a plan for this years Summer
Make-ation, and here is the flyer to go with it. Please print and post it
if you can :-)

Color flyer <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29604012/Make-ation2012.pdf>
B&W flyer <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29604012/Make-ation2012-BW1.pdf>

I would like reiterate that although we would like use these workshops as a
way of doing some outreach we also think it would be a great place for
current members to spend some time together as well. And help at any
workshop is always greatly appreciated!

FYI there is limited spots for the Living Letter Press tour so sign up
early if your interested in that one.

Hope to see you all soon,
Jeff

--