[Imc-makerspace] upcoming Arduino workshop (and Allen Hall workshops)

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Tue Mar 13 20:55:48 UTC 2012

You should definitely all get together at MakerSpace to make your
BoArduino TV-B-Gone remots work!  Once you have your BoArduinos working,
you can all help each other get your TV-B-Gones going in less than 30
minutes.

Mitch.