[Imc-makerspace] upcoming Arduino workshop (and Allen Hall workshops)

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:04:34 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.  Seems
like this Saturday was the popular choice.  Not one time really worked for
everyone so we'll have the space open from 1pm to about 4pm.

Please let us know if you're coming so we can prep a station for you.  You
can register via the Facebook
event<http://www.facebook.com/events/254868387939406/>.
Or you can shoot us an e-mail.

~Gergana