[Imc-makerspace] Open Hours and things

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:25:42 UTC 2012

Some updates:

1.  *Open Hours* this Wed(03/21) at 7pm (this has been going well so
hopefully we can make it a standing open hour soon, and then add more)

2.  *Doodle!!! *The Doodle <http://www.doodle.com/piaeisdg2s4u37dp> for the
tv-b-gone/arduino follow up workshop seems to be leaning toward Sunday
April 1st perhaps we'll leave that open till this weekend then finalize it.

3. * Monthly *Business *meeting, *which sounds a bit businessy so I'm going
to call it the *Monthly Makerspace Sunday Funday Meeting*, is this Sunday
(last sunday of the month). So anyone interested joining, learning about,
helping organize the makerspace please come if you can.

Please let me know if I missed anything.
Peace,
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or person(s) named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
in violation
of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(ECPA). All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil
damages, or both.