[Imc-makerspace] Monthly Business Meeting, Sunday, 6pm

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:20:03 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

As Jeff so helpfully pointed out this week, we're having our Monthly
Makerspace Business
Meeting<http://www.facebook.com/events/413259718689995/>this weekend,
cheerfully renamed to Sunday Funday Meeting.

Here's what I have for the fun-genda so far:

- Opens
- Membership update & money status
     *) Open Hours
- Mini Maker Faire <http://ucmakerfaire.com/> (April 14) update
- Mitch Altman visit restrospective
- Upcoming/potential events:
     *) Arduino/TV-b-gone workshop follow-up (Doodle
link<http://www.doodle.com/piaeisdg2s4u37dp>;
shaping up for next weekend)
     *) Stewart's presentation for the 2012 SME Rapid Prototyping
Conference (date?)
     *) Another movie night
     *) Monthly show & tell with guest speakers

Anything else?  Also, the person to come up with the best "fun" pun gets a
treat.

See you guys on Sunday!

Peace out,
~Gergana