[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [RFU] WRFU automation system training Monday May 14th at noon

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:15:25 UTC 2012

I signed up for this.  -Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[RFU] WRFU automation system training Monday May 14th at noon
Date: 	Wed, 9 May 2012 15:13:52 -0500
From: 	Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>
To: 	Radio Free Urbana <rfu at ucimc.org>, Don McClure Jr
<mcclure at basicisp.net>, Kristina Williams <kristinawho at gmail.com>, Alex
Cline <rev.a.r.cline at gmail.com>, James Boyle <jhhboyle at gmail.com>,
Ricardo Diaz <diazr at illinois.edu>

Hi all,

Kristina Williams has generously offered to hold training on the WRFU
automation system this Monday, May 14th at noon in the WRFU studio.  If
you would like to attend this training, please RSVP to me so we know how
many to expect.

If someone on the RFU list is managing the automation system please
contact me. (I have asked many people and been told no one currently is,
my apologies if this is wrong).

During this training, we will record and schedule the licensing renewal
announcements
<http://www.fcc.gov/guides/license-renewal-applications-radio-broadcast-stations#PREFILING>
mandated by the FCC. Thanks to Don for bringing this need to our attention.

thanks!

- Danielle