[Imc-makerspace] potential arduino robot building workshop

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:30:01 UTC 2012

If any makers are available and willing, the IMC has asked if we would host
a robot building workshop for kids/teens. The catch is that the notice is
short.

Sat May 12, any 2-4 hour block between 10am - 4pm. Makerspace has all the
supplies needed. Volunteers would be leading a small group of kids through
making a pipecleaner robot with arduinos, servos, and other parts.

If you're interested, please contact me by noon tomorrow, Tuesday 5/8/12.
If we don't have volunteers to lead this by then, I'll inform the IMC that
we can't do the workshop.

Thanks for considering this.
-Chris