[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-ation 2012 Planning

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:17:55 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

A few of us got together and came up with a few ideas on what we want to do
this summer.  Here's a link to the shared
doc.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tUy_blI5N7zKrmr_9yluktnqw4VAwliMVYhiimGaDkg/edit>
If people have comments or ideas, feel free to edit the document.

Also, we have a few workshops open that do not have anyone assigned to
them.  If you're so inclined, volunteer!  Or if you see a workshop you'd
like to get involved in, put your name down.

We'll continue to discuss this in the upcoming Open Hours on Wednesdays,
7-9pm.

~Gergana