[Imc-makerspace] Quad Day & Farmer's Market

Monica Marie Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 17:49:45 UTC 2013

Hey All,

This Sunday, 8/24, is Quad Day on campus. The IMC has asked us to promote
the Maker Faire that day at their table. I will be there, and it would be
great if one or two more people came as well.

It runs from 12n-4p, but they have check-in time scheduled for 10a. I'm not
sure how important it would be for everyone to be there at 10a, but I will
be because I signed up for that time slot. I am sure that there would be
nothing wrong with you coming around noon should you decide to join me.

The following Saturday, 8/31, we are signed up for a table at the Farmer's
Market to promote maker faire again. That will run from about 7a-12n. Let
me know if you can help out here.

Thanks!

best,
monica