[Imc-makerspace] [UCIMC-print] Fwd: IMC Programming Committee Meeting Outcomes and Next Steps

Ricardo Diaz diazr at cuimmigrationforum.org
Wed Aug 21 22:00:02 UTC 2013

In admiration for getting so much done in positive directions.

Ricardo Diaz
217-979-0255

​
CUimmigrationforum.org

https://www.facebook.com/CUImmigrationForum

The Champaign-Urbana Immigration Forum is composed of immigrants, students,
local clergy, service providers, labor unions representatives and ordinary
citizens concerned about the plight and contributions of immigrants in the
Champaign County community.

CUimmigrationforum.org